The Most Horrible Story The Most Horrible Story

Legendary. xD

That was really funny, great work.
Especially liked the bit where Granny Dies.
I killed myself laughing then =]
Keep up the hilarious work.

Parsley Boobs 2 Parsley Boobs 2

Loving this series already.

Despite there only being 2 episodes out, I'm loving this series already... Graphics were very nice and stylish, and I loved all the silly humour....
"This is the 9:00 BUDGIE!!!!!"
"Hey, What happened to the fork?!"
Hah, awesome...
So anyways... Sound quality was very clear and the voice-acting was well done. Like in your other flashes, I loved the song.
Awesome work, Weebl... Still a fan, always will be.

All Your Pie All Your Pie

Let's take a look here...

First off, I just didn't find this funny. The entire plot of the movie was taken from a joke in the Simpsons episode "Lisa on Ice", where Marge tells Homer not to eat the Pie in that exact tone of voice Kerrigan had.
The character designs were okay, but the props and backgrounds were quite badly drawn... Plus *all* of the animation was tweened. You need to learn how to do some other techniques, like a little frame-by-frame.
The ending with the Mentos advert was also incredibly Cliche... You could tell Ark was going to eat the pie, and the "Sponsored by Mentos" thing kinda spoiled it.

The Best Flash Ever The Best Flash Ever

most revolutionary and inspiring film ever made.

The graphics... The graphics brought a tear to my eye, the shading was beautiful and the framerate was smooth... The movie never slowed down, even on the parts with a heck of alot of visuals and on high quality.
This film has an incredible soundtrack, the songs are incredibly catchy and the sound effects were so clear... Add to the fact that the quality was crystal-clear. I must learn how you make your sound such a thing of beauty. Voice-Acting was great, too.
The Style... Never have I seen a movie in my entire time at newgrounds that was so stylish. Your drawing style is great.
And the Humour was the bestest bit of all. You are a comic genius, there was an extremely vast range of humour here... I could spot things like Black Humour, Satire, Slapstick and several others. Never have I laughed so hard in my life.
Overall, this was the greatest movie ever. You have a fantastic sense of humour, your drawing skills are excellent and the Original Score of music. Keep up the fantabulous work.

Eggy responds:

I think my movie has rubbed onto you too much :P

Btw thanks heaps :)

scampi scampi

fucking brilliant.

Very slick frame-by-frame, and the humour was awesome... I loved how Kuala-Lumpa's name was crossed out then someone put "FRANCE". I love your movies, weebl. Plus, that tune was damn catchy.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

One of the best Sprite movies I've seen.

This was one hell of a movie.... Loved it from start to finish. The sprite graphics were well done, the violence was great and it had an awesome soundtrack. When this passes judgement, it's going in my favs!

There's just one thing I didn't get, when Sonic and Mario destroy Metal Sonic and Sonic collects the chaos emeralds, the movie stops when he turns back to normal. I waited for a minute or two, pressed the space bar a few times and nothing happened... Is that just the end of the film or is that just a bug?

But apart from that, fantastic work.

Alvin-Earthworm responds:

It's definately a bug. But I don't think I can fix it since the animation plays fine on my computer.
Try watching it again later and let me know if it happens again.

Knox's "VILLAIN" Trailer! Knox's "VILLAIN" Trailer!

I liked it.

Models looked slightly sloppy, but the sets and special effects were really cool. With the exception of Geri Halliwell's Raining Men, the sound was good... And the ending was funny. Nice work all round.

Vdub responds:

Models sloppy! have u ever animated with these kids of models, its very hard, it's even harder to make them, took me a full day to make koil, i mean like 10 hours, plus every 5 minutes i had to remake him while i was aniamting. Anyway thanks for the review.

TANKMEN 5.5 TANKMEN 5.5

The best damn tankmen parody ever.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna be a dad! Also here's my dick."
Hahaha, that movie was absolutely priceless. I don't think there's a tankmen parody better than this... This is going in my favourites.

Bush vs Stalin Bush vs Stalin

Love it.

Loved the humour in this... Sound quality was poor, but it was made up by the good selection of songs. I'd say that graphics needed improving, but it's also part of the style in the movie, so overall keep up the good work. This is a great submission.

O&A Advertisement #1 O&A Advertisement #1

That was plain evil.

That was evil. But it made me smile. Clear sound and smooth graphics, and the style was great. It's also a nice break from your penis jokes. The best part was when I sent it to one of my friends who loves animals, and accidentally upset them. Wow, I've started to turn evil from watching this already... >=)